- If you have not received an estimate yet we will be happy to provide you with one. It will need to be approved by the insurance company before repairs can begin.
- Before repairs begin any parts on the estimate will be ordered so that they will be in stock before the vehicle is dropped off.
- Once your vehicle arrives for repair we will take apart the necessary panels and assemblies to examine for additional damage not documented in the initial estimate.
- From here the actual repairs being. Panels will be repaired, replaced, taken apart and prepared for the refinishing stage.
- To ensure color match, the painter will qualify the vehicle’s color. Once prepared for paintwork the vehicle will enter the SaicoZero paint booth and will be refinished.
- After the vehicle has been painted, the car will head back to the technician so it can be reassembled and head out to be prepared for customer pickup.
- If at any stage of the repair work it is necessary to add an item to the estimate a supplement will be sent to the necessary insurance company for approval. This is a common procedure that happens during the repair process.
© Copyright 2018 Schodack Auto